Approach School of Motoring are looking to expand and are recruiting trainee Driving Instructors in the Kendal/South Lakes area.
We would also like to hear from qualified ADI’s, should you already hold you ADI license and are interested in joining us please get in touch.
Being an approved driving instructor (ADI) can be a very rewarding career: you’ll help people to learn an important life skill.
The job involves working with all sorts of people so you’ll need good people skills and having patience and being understanding is essential, learning new skills is not easy.
We are looking for instructors who will enhance the high standard and quality tuition that we are proud of. We strive to be:
– Reliable and punctual for every lesson.
– Open and honest with our clients about their progress and areas for development.
– Motivating and encouraging to ensure people reach their goals.
– Friendly and relaxed, as people learn best when they feel comfortable.
Be your own boss! You will work on a self employed basis and work hours which suit you.
To be eligible you need to meet the following criteria:
– Have held a full UK driving licence for at least 3 years.
– Have not been banned from driving in the last 4 years.
– Have no more than 6 points on your licence.
Approach School of Motoring will support you through your training and help you to learn everything there is to know about becoming a great driving instructor.
We only use Ordit registered trainers to offer the very best high quality training at an affordable rate on a pay as you go basis, allowing you to progress at your own pace.
There are 3 parts to the training process:
Part 1 is a PC based multiple choice theory and hazard perception test similar to the current test for the learner drivers but with more questions.
Part 2 is a driving test, again similar to the current test for learner drivers but to a higher standard.
Part 3 is a practical test of your ability to instruct, where an examiner will watch you conduct a driving lesson.
To find out more, email Paul: firstname.lastname@example.org